So I’m thinking that I’d like to start recording what I get done each day. Perhaps it’ll serve as motivation for getting more done, or as a bit of a morale booster at the end of the day.
It’ll also be good practice for keeping a log of what I get done for the Summer of Code…
In any case:
- Studied, took CISC 361 Operating Systems final exam. Did pretty well, I think; I’m expecting an A, most likely.
- Added Dad’s iCal subscription to Google Calendar
- Measured the steps of Memorial hall for stat project: 33.5 feet.
- Scored 69145 in Bejeweled 1.862
- Did a small amount of Firefox bookmarks cleaning
- Installed Minitab 15 in Virtual PC